Gameloop is an Android emulator and gaming platform. The gaming utility tool will allow you to play games published by Tencent and other mobile games on your PC. At that time, you can use it to discover, download, and play popular Android games. GameCenter is a platform that allows you to install Android games such as Call of Duty, PUBG, Clash of Clans, and Clash Royale. You will see that Gameloop is capable to display sharp and vibrant graphics. This is made possible by PC rendering hardware. It delivers the same visual standard quality as a smartphone, allowing mobile gamers to enjoy their game on any screen.
PUBG Mobile is designed exclusively from the official Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds teams for mobile. PUBG Mobile is an online multiplayer battle royale game designed developed by Tencent Games with the most intense free-to-play multiplayer action. It is a player vs player shooter game in which up to one hundred players fight in a battle royale, a type of large-scale last man standing deathmatch where players fight to remain the last alive. Survival is the key and the last one standing wins. Fast and Accurate Controller with Mouse and Keyboard.
Similar to all other FPS games, PUBG Mobile needs players to process flexible and smooth gameplay on PC. Hence, the exclusive Engin – AOW engine of GameLoop confirms players improve the precise shooting and aiming skills with less lagging and stuck in the game.
Read More: Xamarin Android Emulator Player System Requirements
2K Resolution, Support 3A Masterpiece Graphic. If you want to be involved in the Battel Royale in PUBG Mobile, GameLoop could bring you an immersive gaming experience, additionally, players are more likely to obtain a detailed view of game map design and specific guns that they using.
Lower Equipment Requirement, Min. 2GB RAM. Although Free Fire has a more high requirement of the equipment quality. GameLoop has fixed these points and lower the requirement, the player could play such an FPS game on PC without the worry about the Power-off and limited space issues.
Exclusive Third-Party Payment. Apart from the controller and geographic optimization, GameLoop gives the exclusive, unique, and 3rd party payment solution, ensuring players could consume directly and more safely on GameLoop.
Features of GameLoop
Gameloop is Tencent Game’s which is an official Android emulator for PCs running Windows 7, 8, and 10. Similar to other online game stores such as Steam and Epic Launcher, Tencent allows you to install and play Android games from its server. It uses its adapted control system and full compatibility features to meet the installation and pre-configuration process of the mobile game to your PC. You can start playing once the game has already been installed. Mostly games that have been emulated on the PC can be controlled with the mouse and WASD keys.
Read More: YouWave Emulator Requirements for Windows Android
You can select your game from the Game Center. It features 5 genres of games: first-person shooter, a multiplayer online battle arena, role-playing, casual, and strategy. There is also a miscellaneous category. It features Subway Surfers, Portal 2, Roblox, etc. Other than handpicking the games you want, Gameloop runs naturally. It will not require you to install APKs or make any alternation.
What cements the mobile to PC practice are the graphics. In the menu setting, you can choose the rendering system that you prefer. It is a handful of areas you can arrange, namely Rendering, Anti-aliasing, Memory, Processor, Resolution, and DPI. Rendering will allow you to choose 1 of 4 graphics cards. You can also select Smart Mode so the graphics section will adjust for you. For resolution and DPI, you can go as max as 1024 x 640, 160 dots per inch.
- The fastest and most optimized gaming emulator for PC.
- The official emulator of the famous battle royale F2P game PUBG MOBILE.
- Wide compatibility with some of the most famous Android games of today.
- Take full benefits of your powerful CPU, GPU, and RAM hardware to render Android games better than on mobile.
- Full control customization.
- Optimized networking for lag-free gaming.
- Built-in friend list and user discovery support
- Integrated gaming browser with a one-click download and install procedure.
- Required 1.5GB of free hard drive space with PUBG Mobile installed.
- Optimized for the use of modern Windows OS (7, 8, and 10).
- 100% FREE!
|Excellent Optimization of Tencent Game Titles
||Not a lot of Support for Other Types of Apps
|Allows Game Download
||Focus on Tencent Games
|Game Center Varied and Growing
|Lobbies for a Social Aspect
|Live Streaming Available Through the Emulator
GameLoop System Requirements
Download GameLoop Tencent Gaming Buddy. Game Loop v3.3 is a New Update Version of Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator for Playing Pubg Mobile On PC. it’s Currently Available in two languages English and Chinese.
GameLoop call of Duty Mobile Good Gaming Experience on PC. You Can play PUBG Mobile on Pc 60FPS.
Game Loop Tencent Minimum Requirement:
- CPU: Dual-core from Intel/AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- Memory: at least 3GB of RAM
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1GB of free storage
Latest Versions of GameLoop
||GameLoop – Android Emulator 220.127.116.11 LATEST
||Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
||Tencent, Inc. / GameLoop
||GameLoop – Android Emulator 18.104.22.168
Gameloop is also known to be the most authenticated, reliable, and powerful emulator for Mac and Windows 10 PCs. Its given a high profile as it provides the best experience to any user. It is also known to have tremendous community support hence suitable in case you face any troubles.
Read More: Andy Emulator System Requirements – How to Install Andy Emulator?
How GameLoop Works?
When we talk about requirements, to install GameLoop you’ll need at least 4GB of RAM, a minimum hard disk space of 1.5GB, and Intel or AMD processor of i5 or higher.
GameLoop for Windows required OS versions 7 and above. Unfortunately, you won’t find this program for Mac.
If you satisfy these conditions, installation is a piece of cake. Download the App and the wizard will take you through the process in a matter of minutes.
Once you launch the emulator in your device, you’ll also need to manually install the games to use it. When you do, you also enable to tweak your graphical settings.
GameLoop and all its given features come in three languages – English, Chinese, and Vietnamese. Once your 1st window opens, you may change between them. You may also switch between 3 screen resolutions – 1024×576, 1280×720, and 1366×768.
How to Install GameLoop?
- After the download of the emulator, you will see the install button and click.
- Just as the installation is completed, you will see the open button, click on it to proceed.
Installing Games in Gameloop
- Gameloop being the new emulator after Tencent gaming buddy it lets you love the PUBG Mobile on your PC. Not only do you play PUBG but also other android games on the PC. Here, you will know how to install games in Gameloop Install APK, Obb, and Xapk Files.
- Install Games in Gameloop
- Foremost, uninstall Tencent Gaming Buddy old version. If using Windows 10, you have to go to the settings, then apps, open a folder saved as Gameloop/Tencent gaming buddy, click on uninstall.
- Now Proceed by downloading the new version of the emulator on windows pc. After the download, install the application.
- Once installed, open the download folder where your Gameloop application you saved. Press Double click on the folder and give Windows the permission to install in your Windows PC/mac. After that, the package should be capable to install Gameloop Emulator on your PC.
- With the 1st phase download complete, the emulator will install the Gameloop Turbo Engine. Its tabs occur at the bottom of the emulator screen.
- During installation, ensure that there is a good internet connection to avoid errors.
How to Setup GameLoop Manually?
Get the Requirements Ready
You need the game’s app and Obb folder on your PC. Using PUBG Mobile as an example, you should have PUBG Mobile APK and the OBB file. Since it will be XAPK file, once the download is finished, rename the “.XAPK file” to.”Zip.” An easy way is to download on your Android device and send it to the PC through USB cable.
For obb, you go to file manager then Android press to find Obb finally, copy the com.tencent.ig folder to your PC, save the files on a folder.
Move the App and Obb to a Shared Folder of Gameloop Emulator
Enter directly to the directory of the install of the Emulator to put the files in a shared folder.
If you dont have any idea where the directory is, then right-click the Gameloop icon on the desktop. Navigate to the properties then shortcut checks the box next to the target.
Or search the MobileGamePCShared folder in your PC. Search Temp folder then open TxGameDownload folder -> open MobileGamePCShared folder. Copy and Paste or place both the files (APK, obb) in this saved folder.
Navigate to the directory where Gameloop is installed. You will find an application, Android Emulator.
Press Double click and run on it, wait until it loads completely. Now Install the ES File Explorer in Gameloop Emulator then Set Up The Files.
Once installed, return to the home screen of the emulator in your device.
Install the PUBG Mobile APK
Go to the directory folder.
Open the saved data folder and then open the Share folder.
Press on the PUBG Mobile APK file and install it.
Q: I Find the Game will lag when I am Playing it on the GameLoop?
Hi, sorry about hearing this from you. GameLoop recommended deploying Hard disk: 1.5G free space at least CPU intel/AMD, i5 and above Memory: 8GB and above Operating system: win7 and above Graphics card: AMD/NVIDIA alone, GTX660 and above. If you have a solid-state drive, it will be better to install the GameLoop on a solid-state drive. thanks for your feedback.
Q: The Screen Becomes Black; how to Fix it?
A: Try to Click “Clean Cache” in the Upper-Right corner. if it doesn’t work, uninstall the GameLoop and change the path to install the GameLoop
Q: The Screen Become Blue; how to fix it?
A: Please try the following steps:
1. Please open C:\Windows\Minidump
2. Do a zip and send to email@example.com
Q: I am Stuck at the Launch Screen, how to fix it?
A: Please try the following steps:
1. Go to GameLoop settings and Engine settings,
2. Choose 4 in the processor
3. Restart GameLoop.
If it doesn’t work, please re-install GameLoop on another path. thanks for your feedback.
Q: I am Stuck at 98% Error, how to fix it?
A: Please try the following step:
1. Restart your PC/laptop
2. Uninstall GameLoop
3. Re-install GameLoop from: https://gameloop.fun
4. Turn off (or uninstall) your anti-virus software.
5. start the GameLoop.
If that still not work for you, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for use GameLoop.
Q: I am Stuck on Installing, how to fix it?
A: For this issue, please try the following step:
1. Open the Taskmanager
2. Go to Details Tab
3. Close AndroidEmulator.exe
4. Exit the Gameloop Tray Icon
5. Run the Gameloop in admin mode again
Q: I find I was Stuck and no Responding, how to fix it?
A: For this issue, please restart your computer instead of shutting it down.
Q: the FPS is too Low, how to fix it?
A: For this issue, please note that Gameloop needs at least 4GB ram to run properly. If you meet the requirements and still have FPS issues, please try to reinstall GameLoop into a faster hard disk
Q: the LSP was Reset, how to fix it?
A: For this issue, please try the following steps…
2. enter CMD
3. netsh Winsock reset (enter)
4. restart PC/laptop
Thanks for your feedback.
Having looked at the different features and functions of this emulator and its pros and cons, it is without a doubt an impressive option for you to use on your PC. It is possible for you to use multiple accounts for simultaneously playing multiple games.
However, note that this ability greatly depends on the capability of your PC hardware in handling multiple instances of gaming. While this relatively new emulator can get the job done, its developers have continued to consistently introduce new features through updates and fix glitches and bugs affecting gameplay.