Andy Android Emulator
Andy Android Emulator is an application that lets you connect your mobile device and desktop, together in a virtual environment, which is ideal for gaming. The application also provides you with unlimited storage capacity, PC compatibility and freedom to play all your favorite mobile titles on your desktop. With this emulator, you can run all types of Android applications without having to have the handset or tablet PC yourself.
That essentially gives you access to all sorts of Android games and apps, including the home screen you can usually only run on phones. Andy Android Emulator works with the Oracle virtual machine and it comes with the installation package. This provides for a stable experience without having to worry about crashing or incompatibilities. Virtually all of the main Android features are available with Andy Android Emulator including support for WhatsApp, push notifications, gaming, modern versions of Android and synchronization with your main Windows PC and the virtual OS that Andy emulates.
Andy gives you seamless connections between your desktop and your mobile device. With this type of connection, you can also receive SnapChat picture messages and WhatsApp messages right on your desktop. Andy also grants you access to your local computer file system, it has camera and microphone integration and developer support is also available.
Features of Andy Android Emulator
Andy features enterprise-level operations to sync smartphone (Android) and Computer by pledging an undemanding interface, loaded with the flexibility to enjoy the games developed for Android devices, right on the widescreen. Let’s have a glimpse of what else this astounding application is equipped with.
- Unlimited Storage Capacity.
- Compatible with Mac and Windows.
- Integrates with computer hardware.
- Runs all android applications.
- Coherent sync betwixt computer and Android Device.
- Runs social media applications.
- Adjust the screen size.
- Overall Android experience, socializing and gaming both.
- Connects to Google Play Store.
- Controller support for Xbox and Playstation.
You will come across a plethora of features associated with Andy. Here we have mentioned a few of those:
- It is feasible for you to make use of your Android device just like a joystick. This implies that your smartphone can be used just like a remote while you are playing your favorite games on a PC.
- This application can be downloaded without any investment and therefore it is extremely cost-effective.
- You need not bother about the storage space since it is possible for Andy to store thousands of Android games as well as applications.
- It is very easy to stream applications and other media between your smartphone and personal computer.
System Requirements for Andy Android Emulator
Andy is an Android emulator that runs on Windows 7 or 8 requiring a minimum of 3GB of RAM and up to 20GB of free disk space. The CPU of the machine running Andy must support virtualization. In the installation document found on Andy’s FAQ page, Andy recommends using a neat tool called CPU-Z (download) to determine if virtualization is supported by your machine’s CPU and enabled in BIOS settings.
- Dual-core AMD or Intel CPU with Virtualization support
- 3Gb of RAM; Andy uses less than 1Gb while running apps
- At least 10Gb of free disk space
- GPU with OpenGL 2.1 support
- Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 / Ubuntu 14.04+ / OSX 10.8+
Latest Versions of Andy Android Emulator
Date released: 20 Nov 2019 (one month ago)
Date released: 10 Apr 2018 (one year ago)
Andy 46.16.66 (64-bit)
Date released: 08 Feb 2017 (3 years ago)
Andy 46.16.66 (32-bit)
Date released: 08 Feb 2017 (3 years ago)
Date released: 22 Apr 2016 (4 years ago)
Date released: 13 Apr 2016 (4 years ago)
Date released: 11 Apr 2016 (4 years ago)
Date released: 07 Apr 2016 (4 years ago)
Date released: 02 Apr 2016 (4 years ago)
Date released: 09 Mar 2016 (4 years ago)
Download Andy Android Emulator
Download For Windows
Download in (32 Bit)
Download in (64 Bit)
Download For Mac
Download in (32 Bit)
Download in (64 Bit)
Andy is an Android emulator that lets you download, install, and use hundreds of thousands of apps exclusive to Android on your Windows PC, all without having to set up a virtual machine or go through a complex setup process.
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from console emulators without restrictions. AndY Android Emulator 47.260 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows 10 PCs but also without a hitch on Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Just install and start using it. Andy is incredibly intuitive: using the mouse cursor as you would do with your finger, even scrolling the mouse wheel when you’d usually swipe down with your fingertip. In other words, you won’t have any problems whatsoever when you get behind the emulator’s controls.
Installation of Andy Android Emulator
Enable Virtualization Technology (VT) on Windows 10 for Andy
- Click on the search button in the Windows 10 taskbar and type “Advanced Startup”
- Now from the Advanced Startup settings page, click on Restart.
- As your computer restarts and shows you the options, select “Troubleshoot”.
- Now under the Troubleshoot options, click on Advanced options.
- Under Advanced options, click on UEFI Firmware Settings > Restart.
- This will restart your computer in UEFI (BIOS) mode.
- Now your computer will reboot in the BIOS.
- On the BIOS screen, press the arrow key to enter “System configuration”.
- On the System configuration screen, you will have the Virtualization Technology. You can select it and then Enable it if it’s already disabled.
Install Andy on Windows 10 now
- Download Andy Android Emulator Setup.
- Launch the Andy setup file.
- On the screen, click Next.
- In the Next screen, Andy will ask you to install an antivirus as a part of their partnership. On this screen, you can click “Decline”.
- Now Andy will start downloading its required files which are of about 500MB.
- Let Andy download the files, once done, it will start installing the emulator automatically. After installation, Andy will automatically start as well. It can take a few minutes to launch.
- Now you can set up Andy using your Google account.
- Once you have added an account, open the app drawer in Andy, and then open the Play Store to install the apps and games.
- You can find the installed apps and games in the app drawer as well. That’s all.
- If you have any questions, ask them below!
Andy Android Emulator Setup
Andy Android Emulator was launched between late 2011 and early 2012. The idea behind launching Andy was to connect the mobile and computer users. Andy bridges the gap between a smartphone and a computer.
Andy makes the use of Android 6.0 Marshmallow to run on. On a computer, it just runs like a virtual tablet. Andy has a stock Android look. If you have ever had an experience of running Vanilla Android, you will realize that Andy has quite the same look.
Andy Android Emulator FAQ
What is Andy’s Android emulator?
AndY Android Emulator is a free way to run the Android operating systems on a Windows PC. With this emulator, you can run all types of Android applications without having to have the handset or tablet PC yourself. AndY Android Emulator works with the Oracle virtual machine and it comes with the installation package.
What is the size of Andy’s emulator?
Andy is an Android emulator that runs on Windows 7 or 8 requiring a minimum of 3GB of RAM and up to 20GB of free disk space. The CPU of the machine running Andy must support virtualization.
What is the meaning of Andy?
Andy is predominantly a diminutive version of the male given name Andrew, and variants of it such as Andreas and Andrei. Andrew is derived from the Greek name Andreas, meaning “manlike” or “brave”.
What is Andy’s program?
Andy is an application that lets you connect your mobile device and desktop, together in a virtual environment, which is ideal for gaming. The application also provides you with unlimited storage capacity, PC compatibility and freedom to play all your favorite mobile titles on your desktop.
Does Snapchat work on Andy?
With Andy the Android emulator, you can download and install Snapchat for PC easily. Jonathan May and Evan Spiegel developed Snapchat as a comprehensive photo and messaging application.
Is Andy better than bluestacks?
The same sort of problems I was having on Bluestacks wasn’t present in Andy. It also runs a higher version of Android than Bluestacks and that means you’ll have a higher app compatibility as well as better app stability. Winner: Andy. Andy gives you the option to use custom launchers and widgets.
What is Andy on my computer?
Andy is an Android OS that runs as a Windows program and allows you to play all your apps directly from your desktop.